Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pacquiao VS Mayweather Fight Happening


boxing_glovesSo it seems the Manny Pacquiao VS Floyd Mayweather fight will happen earlier than expected. I just read the news yesterday that it will be held on March 2010 at a yet undecided venue. Both fighters will get a 50-50 split which, sadly disappointed me. Majority of the people who wanted this fight to happen want to see Pacquiao defeat Mayweather and with Pacquiao’s current rate of winning belt after belt, he should be getting the bigger share.

While Mayweather originally wanted a bigger share between the two and Team Pacquiao did not agree to it before, I was pretty much surprised that they both agreed to have a split of the shares. Oh well, it is their decision but if I were Pacquiao, I would have kept my pride and not stooped to Mayweather’s wishes. After all, they are not on the same level and right now Pacquiao’s on top than him.

The fight will be a non-title fight but will determine who amongst them will be considered the currently best boxer in the world. I for one am not a boxing fan. I do not watch live games but this time, I will surely watch it ;). Who are you betting on? Pacquiao or Mayweather?

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment